Presentation, Database, Excel and Desktop Publishing Manual I Developed
Assignments for TDT1 – Task 4
- Desktop Publishing File
- Click on “Digital Storytelling Resource Manual” that I developed in Word for our workshops and is saved as a PDF and will open in a new window.
- Click “(Digital) Storytelling: What is Your Story” to view a PowerPoint Show that was developed to about what is storytelling. The PowerPoint show will open in a new window.
- Click here to open up an Excel document that was used to track attendance and continuing education units awarded for a webinar series I did earlier this year. I removed the last names and the names from the email addresses to remove identifying data. This Excel document will open in a new window.
- Click here to open up a PDF document of an Access database document that is being developed by me to track and document the 150+ digital stories I have. Click here to see a snapshot of the database.
- Multimedia Essays as a Web Page
- Task 1 Essay (click on to open in a new window)
- Task 3 Essay (click on to open in a new window)